2018 Pro-Cal and ACT Championships Results

2018 Pro-Cal and ACT Championships Results

Dave Groves
Hi All,
            Another good day on the range was had at SSAA Majura today.

Light but tricky winds blew all day, presenting a challenge to all.

We had 49 competitors making up 70 spots.

We only had one Junior competitor in Callum Groves, who shot a respectable 112pts in the conditions and took great pleasure in placing ahead of Max Coady, and then rubbing it in....thoroughly

Overall, the shoot was won by Ken Perrin with his Heavy Gun scoring 239.05, ahead of me with my Heavy Gun on 230.04 and Tyson Trotter with his Light Gun on 226.01.

Light Gun was won by Tyson Trotter on 226.01 ahead of Grant Groves on 219 and Michael Bell on 217.02.

Light Gun Small Group was shot by Barry Tucker with a 1.152" group.

Light Gun Highest Scoring Target went to Ken Perrin with a 57.01

Heavy Gun was won by Ken Perrin with 239.05 ahead of me with 230.04 and Rob Eager on 220.01.

Heavy Gun Small Group was shot by Ben Ferrarra with a 1.599" group.

Heavy Gun Highest Scoring Target went to Ben Ferrarra again with a 58.01

Many thanks again to our naming rights sponsor Luke Easter from Pro-Cal, the prize table was well received by the shooters.

Attached is a PDF of the combined leaderboard.

Pro-Cal_2018_Results.pdf

Cheers.

Dave Groves.

Re: 2018 Pro-Cal and ACT Championships Results

malcolm
Thanks Dave for a brilliant day. Myself and the "new boy " Brad had an absolute ball.
Cheers Malcolm Ambrose