2018 Match Calendar

Hi All,

I have updated the calendar on the main web site to reflect the approved dates for all 2018 Fly matches.

Here is a summary as supplied by D Groves.
2018_Fly_Match_Calendar_(2).pdf

Please let me know ASAP if you see any errors.

EDIT - CORRECTION - BATEMANS BAY WAS LISTED AS 24-25 FEB.  IT IS 10-11 FEB
It as always been the second weekend, so no change there, just my mistake listing it as the fourth weekend, apologies if anyone has planned already !!

Re: 2018 Match Calendar

See correction for Batemans Bay - 10-11 February

Re: 2018 Match Calendar

David Dundas
Thanks for posting Anthony,

Great to see more 200y Fly shoots next year being run, hopefully the rimfire shooters will step up and support these events.

Thanks

Dave

Re: 2018 Match Calendar

John 23 Harris
Hopefully they don’t change batemans again
Just caused a accomodation problem for me and another shooter

Re: 2018 Match Calendar

John 23 Harris
Just read the end of your post Anthony and see the issue .

I’m good for accomodation,  just waiting to see how my mate goes .

Keen as for the shoot !

Re: 2018 Match Calendar

Hi John,

No worries mate, and apologies for the initial posted date.... my mistake.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

Anthony