2018 FLY NATIONALS

john mc quire
Hello All    can any one tell me  the  location and the date for the next Fly Nationals
                 so that we can all get prepared to attend that shoot
             will it be a three day shoot like the one held at Little River
                          cheers   john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: 2018 FLY NATIONALS

Dave Groves
Hi John,
                Western Australia are next in the rotation for the Fly Nationals, they are currently reviewing dates to work it into their busy Club schedule. I will work with them to see if we can avoid affecting another events attendance as much as possible.

I expect that they will be able to advise the date in the not too distant future.

Cheers.

Dave.

Re: 2018 FLY NATIONALS

Stuart Pethy
what Dave said and it will be held over 3 days like what was at Little River
we are just trying to get a date sorted as not to run into any problems with other shoots, hopefully wont be long before we have an idea but a this stage it will be from mid year onwards
will keep you posted
cheers
Pethy

Re: 2018 FLY NATIONALS

john mc quire
Hello Stuart    thanks for that  I will try and get ready for a very long drive
                       I live in Mackay central Queensland  so it will take me a few more days  to get there
                   compared to the lucky ones living down south
                        what range will it be held on
                      cheers     john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: 2018 FLY NATIONALS

Stuart Pethy
This post was updated on .
Hi John it will be held at Perth Rifle Metallic Silhouette Club
http://www.prmsc.org.au/

i have some photos of the range and set up but i will need to find them

cheers

these are old pics http://www.500mflyshooter.com.au/index.cfm/forum/