2017 Nationals and Range location in Eagle Park SSAA complex

2017 Nationals and Range location in Eagle Park SSAA complex

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Hi All

Not long to go now. The  Melbourne Benchrest Club is looking forward to hosting you all at the 2017 Nationals, Eagle Park SSAA Main Range 2.

Signing in and fee payments will be handled by Lee-Anne at Main Range 2.

The range we are shooting on is called Main Range 2 and is located to the far left, eastern end, of the long Main Range 1. Continue east through the carpark until you come to a opening leading into the back of Main Range 2.

RF practice on Thursday afternoon will be available for about one hour from 3-4pm approximately. Prior to this the club members will be on the range setting up the RF frames.

Nick

Re: 2017 Nationals and Range location in Eagle Park SSAA complex

Peter Merriman
Good luck to all the Fly Shooters at the Nationals.
Let's hope Canberra can bring home the bling.

Peter

Re: 2017 Nationals and Range location in Eagle Park SSAA complex

seddo
It was a dificult day today. I hope it gets better for the main matches over the weekend.
--------
Seddo

Re: 2017 Nationals and Range location in Eagle Park SSAA complex

Peter Merriman
Any updates on today's shoot???

Re: 2017 Nationals and Range location in Eagle Park SSAA complex

Cameron Starr
Pete I did see on Facebook a copy of the results by Stuart Dave Groves won heavy gun.