2017 Federal BRT Cup

Dave Groves
Hi All,

SSAA ACT is hosting the
BRT Federal Cup 500m Fly Shoot

Venue: SSAA ACT Majura Shooting Complex, Jim McKinley Range

Saturday 11 March 2017
Federal BRT Cup: $50 per class or $90 for both classes
Range open Friday 10 March for practice and flag setup
All nominations to be e-mailed to actflyshoot@hotmail.com

1000yds will be shot on Sunday at Canberra Rifle Club on electronic targets. Nominate Saturday.

Please nominate what class or classes to be shot, if intending to share equipment and if you are a left handed shooter.

Enquiries to Dave Groves 0412 118 135 or (02) 6262 4520

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup

Hi mate will be shooting all events please on the 500m fly
cheers Les

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup

john mc quire
Hello Dave   sorry to say that I will not be attending your shoot this time  as it clashes with the IRB Nationals being shot at Coffs Harbour
              cheers  john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup

Dave Groves
Thanks Les, you're booked in.

John, it is a shame the dates clash isn't it! I hope you've got your spot, I hear that they were limited.

Cheers.

Dave

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup

john mc quire
Hello Dave    no problems with a spot  the three of us from Mackay got in early  -- we are also running the state  IRB and group  shoot  in Mackay in May   --  and need as many shoots as possible to get some practise
                          cheers   john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup

Dave Groves
Hi All,
           Please see below the list of people that I have heard from nominating to shoot on the 11th of March.

If you're expecting to see your name and don't, please contact me.

Cheers.

Dave Groves.

Name             Classes Notes
Barry Tucker  2        Lefty
Dave Groves          1
Russ LeMaitre  1
Max Coady          1
Paul Krebs          1
Gary Barron          1
Rob Bernard          2
Jack Lipko          2
Keith Dowell          2
Ron O'Sullivan 1
Warren Hanlon 1
Michael Bell         2
Tim Pavey         2 Lefty
Bob Wright         1
John Butts         1
Ken Perrin        2
Cameron Starr 1
Les Fraser        2
Brian Taylor        1 Lefty
Daniel Taylor 1
John Vaina        2
Vince Vaina        2
Sean Ambrose 1
Michael Wakeling 1
Anthony Bending 2 Jacko
Mike Singleton 2
Paul Deehan     1 Lefty
Kirra Deehan 1 Lefty
Tracy Deehan 1 Shorty.
Anthony Hall 2 Lefty
Ian Elliott        1
Chris Rigby       1
Marionette Rigby 1
Peter Cross       1
Stella Cross       1 Junior
Peter Merriman 1
Jason Armstrong  2
Peter Armstrong  2
Dave Whiting 2
Nick Aagren        2 Lefty
Tyson Trotter 2
Rob Eager         1
Mick Easton        1
Mick Burbidge 1
Peter MacDonald   1 Lefty
Malcolm Wright 2
Russ Stone        1
Geoff Hansen 1
Tony Weston 1
Luke Easter        2
Lewis Akesson 1
Jodi Travis        1

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup

Vince V
it will be a great weekend as always .
No mention of the usual 300M bat shoot on the saturday night ?
Will the bat be on Saturday night ?

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup

Dave Groves
Hi Vince,
                  No Bat Shoot this time mate, we only run it when we've forgotten how tired we were last time we did it! Running 3 shoots over two days with the same people wears us out!

Cheers.

Dave

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup

Stuart Elliott
Hi All,
Annie and I just would like to wish everybody heading to Canberra this weekend a great time at The BRT-Federal Cup at Majura. We apologise we cannot attend this years event. The IRB Rimfire Nationals are on the same weekend in Coffs Harbour. This is the first qualifying match to determine the next team for the WBSF World Championships so we decided we should do this. We have been concentrating on Rimfire events with both organisations for last few years.

We have sent down some stuff for prizes by way of sponsorship. I announced last year that we would continue with our sponsorship all be it in a smaller way than previous years when it was the Nationals. We would welcome additional sponsors to come on board. Please discuss with Dave Groves.

Anyway we are positive that as usual this will be a well run event and a lot of fun.
Please remember RULE 10

Stuart and Annie Elliott. BRT
Every shot pleases somebody..........

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup

Dave Groves
Hi All - very many thanks from the Canberra Crew to Annie and Stuart for their support of the BRT Federal Cup over the last 5 years, it has been incredibly generous, and we are lucky to have them still supporting the event.

Please find attached the bench draw for this weekend, please understand that I have accommodated share requests to the greatest extent possible, but let me know if there are any deficiencies and we will see what we can do.

More importantly, if you are expecting to see your name here and don't, please let me know.

Cheers.

Dave Groves.

2017_BRT_Fed_Cup_Bench_Draw.docx