2017 Federal BRT Cup Bench Draw

Dave Groves
Hi all,
           please find attached the bench draw for this weekends Fly.

Cheers.

Dave.

2017_BRT_Fed_Cup_Bench_Draw.docx

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup Bench Draw

Dave Groves
Anybody setting up or retrieving flags over the weekend please take care, I saw a nice example of our legless  native fauna this afternoon before the working bee to set up the range for the weekend...only about a meter long but that's long enough that I want nothing to do with it.

You'll note I resisted the urge to take a closer look from outside the Triton...

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup Bench Draw

Michael Singleton
What time does it start tomorrow?

Re: 2017 Federal BRT Cup Bench Draw

Dave Groves
Hi Michael, competitor briefing will be at about 0845 and first shots at 0900, get here about 0800 at the latest to get your gear to the bench and sorted.

Dave