2015 it is on.... like donkey kong

Hi all 2015 will be a great year for shooting and one not to be missed. Over the past 4 years there have been many records broken and overall the scores are climbing. I think this is due to the competitive nature of the shoot and the difficulty this presents. We have seen top line F Class shooters come and go and i think more will try their hand at the 500 fly and see if they can master success in this sport.

With the shooter of the year system there is already a ranking as far as points go for each shooter so this always alerts us to who is in form and who isn't just at present.

I think 2015 will be the toughest one yet as Anthony has been rebarrelling, i have weekends off, Tyson is in form, Belly, Barry, Dave G is always close to the podium and a hugh contingent just out of reach but i think this gap is closing fast.

During the off season, shooters should be checking their gear evaluating their performances and commence 2015 preparations.

good luck to all... you will need it
cheers Les

Re: 2015 it is on.... like donkey kong

Yes..... 2015 should be a great year !!

My prediction is that there will be quite a few chasing hard and it will come down to the last shoot of the year to determine a winner ..... and even top 3 places will be well sought after !!

As well as the names you mentioned, it wouldn't surprise me to see Nick Aagren or Peter V up there in 2015 and maybe even PvM now that he has retired might have another crack at getting his name on the trophy again... There are plenty more that I think are capable of having a good go this year....

Bring it on !!  Should be good to see.

Re: 2015 it is on.... like donkey kong

Rod Davies
I am eagerly waiting to see the calendar to see which events I can get to. I will have a dedicated fly shoot barrel for my LG and a new HG together soon. I just hope the calendar is friendly to me. Does anyone know if any new ranges are likely to be adding fly shoots this year?

Re: 2015 it is on.... like donkey kong

Hi Mate,

Calendar is up on this site..... check out the tab at the top of the page....

All the registered matches at each range are on there and confirmed.

Hope to see you at all of them, will be a good year.