2013 Fly SOTY updated to include this weekends results

2013 Fly SOTY updated to include this weekends results

Hi,

Please see attached the latest SOTY including this weekend.

Thanks heaps Jugsy for doing the update.

2013_Fly_SOTY_june.xls

Re: 2013 Fly SOTY updated to include this weekends results

SOTY this year is very close with a number of competitors in the running for the title. With half the season over some shooters will be looking for their second best result from a range they are familiar with and hope to take a win away.

Brisbane looks like having some new blood injected into the fly shooting organising which will mean that the Harry Madden fly will be one of those shoots that close to the top line shooters will need to get to for a top placing. I know it is a long way to travel but a difficult range in it's own right and if we are to make the sport grow then we should support as many of these shoots as possible.

Hope you all do very well this year and give this years SOTY your best effort........

cheers and good shooting Les