2013 Calendar up on Web Site

Hi All,

I have put up the 2013 fly SOTY Match dates as I know them in the calendar section of the site.

 Please check and advise me of any errors.

Re: 2013 Calendar up on Web Site

Could event organizers please check the dates and details on the calendar and post back confirmation on here if it is correct, or let me know if anything needs changing.

Re: 2013 Calendar up on Web Site

Pete van Meurs
Hi All,

I have checked the dates for Eagle Park in Victoria and can confirm that they are correct.

Pete

Re: 2013 Calendar up on Web Site

Hi,

Thanks Pete, I have also heard from Don and Wagga is correct also.